With close to 7% of its net sales earmarked for R&D and a large international footprint, PCAS is the preferred industrial partner for market-leading major global groups. The company offers a growing range of proprietary products and solutions in leading-edge segments and also includes very high-potential subsidiary: Protéus in biotechnology. Boasting especially high standards, PCAS generated net sales of €218,3 million in 2017 and employs more than 1071 people in six countries.
To address the economic and technological challenges of a constantly evolving customer base with very high standards, PCAS has set itself the goal of being a recognized, irreproachable player on its markets ten years from now, via its performance, innovation and long-term responsibility.
- Creation of PCAS in Paris, by two engineers, Henri Barbier and Félix le Pors
- Opening of the Couterne plant (Orne)
- Head office moved to Longjumeau
- Purchase of the Bourgoin-Jallieu plant (Isère)
- PCAS purchased by American firm Stauffer Chemicals Company
- PCAS sold to British conglomerate Imperial Chemical Industries
- PCAS purchased by Dutch Group Akzo
- PCAS certified ISO 9001
- PCAS purchased by Dynaction Group
- Purchase of St-Jean Photochimie (Quebec)
- PCAS floated on the secondary stock market in Paris
- Acquisition of Expansia in Aramon (Gard)
- Start-up of PCAS Finland (Turku, Finland)
- Creation of PCAS America Inc.
- Creation of PCAS China
- Merger of PCAS and Dynaction
- Introduction of a Scientific Board within PCAS
- PCAS Expansia voted "Vendor of the Year 2014" by UCB Pharma