PCAS

With close to 7% of its net sales earmarked for R&D and a large international footprint, PCAS is the preferred industrial partner for market-leading major global groups. The company offers a growing range of proprietary products and solutions in leading-edge segments and also includes very high-potential subsidiary: Protéus in biotechnology. Boasting especially high standards, PCAS generated net sales of €218,3 million in 2017 and employs more than 1071 people in six countries.

Our vision

To address the economic and technological challenges of a constantly evolving customer base with very high standards, PCAS has set itself the goal of being a recognized, irreproachable player on its markets ten years from now, via its performance, innovation and long-term responsibility.

1962
The pioneer era
1962-1982
  • Creation of PCAS in Paris, by two engineers, Henri Barbier and Félix le Pors
  • Opening of the Couterne plant (Orne)
1971
  • Head office moved to Longjumeau
1977
  • Purchase of the Bourgoin-Jallieu plant (Isère)
1983
The multinational years
1983-1991
  • PCAS purchased by American firm Stauffer Chemicals Company
1987
  • PCAS sold to British conglomerate Imperial Chemical Industries
  • PCAS purchased by Dutch Group Akzo
1992
The growth years
1992-2015
  • PCAS certified ISO 9001
  • PCAS purchased by Dynaction Group
1993
  • Purchase of St-Jean Photochimie (Quebec)
1995
  • PCAS floated on the secondary stock market in Paris
2001
  • Acquisition of Expansia in Aramon (Gard)
2003
  • Start-up of PCAS Finland (Turku, Finland)
2004
  • Creation of PCAS America Inc.
2010
  • Creation of PCAS China
2013
  • Merger of PCAS and Dynaction
2014
  • Introduction of a Scientific Board within PCAS
2015
  • PCAS Expansia voted "Vendor of the Year 2014" by UCB Pharma

PCAS 50 Years of History

Download

Contacts: