Health, Safety & Environment
Our Group's growth and future depend on customer satisfaction and the quality of our economic results.
As a responsible company determined to be irreproachable, we also wish to combine performance with sustainable development by meeting high standards in terms of quality, safety and protection of the environment.
A culture of anticipation and risk prevention is needed to achieve these goals.
The PCAS Group is committed to a continuous improvement approach at all of its plants, aimed at promoting the notion of personal responsibility to:
- Protect the health and safety of the men and women contributing to its activities,
- Guarantee the safety of its industrial sites and their impact on the environment, particularly in terms of emissions, effluents or waste in order to preserve the environment,
- Ensure accident prevention, especially the prevention of serious accidents, which must be dealt with not only in the initial design of facilities and operating methods but also during modifications. The conceivable failures must then be taken into account and their effects neutralized,
- The analysis of incidents and accidents and feedback are the means to be used whenever possible as part of the constant improvement policy. In that context, the incentive to report any abnormal situation is strongly encouraged,
- Respect the applicable quality, safety and environmental laws and regulations wherever the person works,
- Maintain relationships based on transparency and dialog with the interested parties.
This policy is in line with the "Responsible Care" Charter (progress commitment) for the chemicals industry to improve safety and protect health and the environment, signed by PCAS' general management. This initiative backed by the International Council of Chemical Associations (ICCA) reflects the voluntary commitment of global chemical industries to protect health and the environment, notably by responsible product management